Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A not so great week so far!

WEll the week started out with Sunday. A day you would expect to be an awesome day. However Riley did not sleep well, he was cranky at church, there was a problem with nursery because there were no teachers there and no lesson and I was tired of fighting with Riley while they tried to figure it out.

I've been pretty tired because its been a long road without Richard being around, my father in law staying with us during stampede while he works overnights so I try to get Riley out of the house during the day so he can get some sort of decent sleep, Richard coming home for 2 whole days only, having migraines, and not sleeping well.

WE had a really awesome storm to watch yesterday which I loved but the rain carried over to today and it has rained ALL day. I know the pressure change is whats causing my migraine.

Tomorrow I take Richard back to the airport, Riley has an ear appointment to make sure everything is getting better and I have an appointment to get my sinuses further checked and to see if surgery is needed.

Then Riley gets to go to a Birthday party! I'm rather excited for that however if it keeps raining it will be postponed. But it will still be fun no matter when it happens.

I'm going to miss Richard lots again. Everytime he comes and leaves again it gets a little bit harder for me.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I'm sorry everything has been so crappy for you! It really is a huge struggle when your hubby is working away from home, or has to work a lot. It takes a strong woman to do it. I hope you are able to go to the party today and have some fun!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete