Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More to come!

So it turns out Richard may be gone for longer than we anticipated. They want his crew to go right to edmonton after they are done in Winnipeg. Which is actually ok. At least we can drive up for a day trip or something!

Riley and I are both missing him something fierce! Its nice to know I can do this on my own but I really would rather not!

Got a call from the Hospital for Riley's surgery. They gave me a website to look at and then I have to call monday to find out what time his surgery will be at. Its making me a little more nervous the more I read! I know it will be a good thing for him.

We went and played at my friend Amy's house this morning! She is such a good friend! If i could pick a sister she would be number one at the top of my list! She has 3 little kids all under the age of 5 and her husband is out of province working! It always amazes me how much she does! And she's so patient! I'm very fortunate to have a friend like her!

So much going on in life! All of it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment