So I woke up this morning at 3:30 am and completely panicked about Riley starting school on tuesday.
Who was the bus driver that was going to have my child for two hours of the day and what is the route they were taking, and why hadnt anyone called me yet?
Should I go to the school Tuesday and meet the bus and meet the teacher, but risk Riley expecting me to be there every day and panicking when I wasn't?
Would he know what to do when I wasn't around in certain situations?
Would this teacher treat him like every little boy and girl deserves to be? Would she know what it means when he has to go number 2 but wont sit on a potty? or how to sooth him when he's scared or hurt?
So after calming down from that around 4:30 I finally fell asleep again.
So today I called the Bus Depot and got the information I needed. And when I meet the Bus driver on Tuesday I WILL be getting a copy of the bus route!
Then I called the school to see if I can meet with the teacher tomorrow and get Riley acquainted with the classroom and make mysef comfortable with sending my child away every day for 5 hours into the hands of perfect strangers. The teacher was in meetings all day today so I'm supposed to call at 9:30 tomorrow and try to talk to her then. But they said it shouldnt be a problem because its just class room set up tomorrow. So that helped a little bit.
Then this afternoon I start to panic because Richard wont be hearing from Shaw for a week at least. More waiting. No money. No help in sight at this point in time.
So then I start thinking about the major things I still need for Baby C. Not minor things either. And my thrid Anxiety attack in 24 hours hits me.
It's like I hit the 3rd trimester and my anxiety button goes off! I'm not sleeping well. I'm eating ok but tired all the time with no energy to do anything. Baby is moving higher up with feet making asthma attacks more likely. I know this too shall pass but man the Load seems really hard right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment