I definitely do. Unfortunately alot of them are more than an hour away but if it came down to it I would turn the world upside down for them. I sometimes wonder if they feel they cant talk to me like we used to because our lives have gone on such different paths and it drives me nuts.
Whether they are Mormon, former Mormons, Non-mormons, I love them ALL the same! Religion doesn't define who a person is. You can have bad people who are Mormon and good people who aren't.
If someone is my friend, there are very particular reasons that they are. So Now I'm going to tell you about some of my very good friends!

From Left to Right: Me, Jayme, Amanda, and Ashley
These are my Grad girls! The Girls that went through grade 12 with me and all of the church activities. After 7 years I still can tell you where they are, kind of what they are doing at this point in time and could call them up and say "lets hang out" if we're ever anywhere near each other. One is in lethbridge, one magrath and one medicine hat!

This is my friend Nicole! One of the biggest blessings in my adolecent life! She is the sweetest, kindest person I've had the luck of having in my life since about grade 9! We dated raymond guys, went on many many raymond trips, been to each others baby showers, shared our lives vicariously since I graduated and moved away. Someone I've been very lucky to keep as a friend.

This is my friend Val! We've been friends since the 8th grade and even though we drifted apart for a while because we were at different points in our lives, we've recently reconnected and its just like old times!

And last but definitely not least, this is my friend Tina! We may not have started out on the best foot, (heck she apparently hated me and wanted to beat me up) but throughout the high school years and since then we've grown very close! We talk constantly and compare raising out boys.
And those are "my girlfriends"! Any of whom I woul be glad to call my Sisters and would do anything for!
I hope everyone is as fortunate as I am to have such friends!
Aww, Kristi, thanks! I feel so special to be on of your bestest gf's. Now you've inspired me to do a post of the same! loves!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Kristi!! I would never have beat you up... I only dreamed about it! Hehehe... but you know I love you! I was a silly person for many years... let's just admit it now... :)
ReplyDeletewe're all allowed to have stupid moments!
ReplyDelete