This one makes me laugh, I didnt realize Riley was tired until we were watching Hell's Kitchen and I looked at him and he was PASSED OUT! If you know my son, you'll know this has happened maybe twice in his toddler years! So one day while Riley is having his usual bath (which can rance from 1-2 a day some days) I heard the pitter patter of little feet and I went to go investigate and this is what I found!

This last week we went to our first non family birthday party! It was so much fun!
lots of great food lots of great friends, and Great weather (although Riley got a sun burn). Riley and some of the other boys figured the best use for the pool's slide was to make it into a car.
Today we went and saw Sesame Street Live: 1-2-3 Imagine! It was SOOOOOO fun! Riley wasnt always in the best mood but he was always mesmerized by the show! He's not much of a join in dance kid, but he would get excited and animated.
Waiting for the show to start

How the show started! Flashed pictures of all the characters!

Big bird getting a letter ( yes I need a new camera)

Elmo, Big Bird, Count and Zoe in the opening!

Everyone on the stage singing and dancing!

Going on an Imagination trip!
Visiting Rosita's Abuela in Mexico through our Imagination!
Going on an ocean voyage!

They Did some really awesome stuff with Black light too!!! This was under the sea!

So the batteries on my camera died but they Did elmo's World and a few other adventures and songs! We had a lot of fun! Thanks to Alyssa who gave me the tickets!!!
So fun!! Of course Riley figured out how to make the slide into a car... hehe. :) I love the picture of him in the tub with the turtle... it's a total classic!! (one of those you will show his future wife, lol)
ReplyDeleteNICE!
ReplyDelete