So the adventure started when I met Richard Feb 2005. We were married 6 short months later August 26th. Two years later our little boy Riley was born October 2007. We've had our up, our downs! Our trials and our blessings! These are just some of them I want to share with those I love!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
It was 2009!
I've started my digital scrapbooking of 2009, here's what i have so far!
Obviously still have some stuff I have to put in still!
Good job Kristi! Way to keep up with it. Its so hard to journal, sometimes I really suck at it. But I'd say write as much as you can - Riley will probably love reading about the small things as well as the big ones.
Good job Kristi! Way to keep up with it. Its so hard to journal, sometimes I really suck at it. But I'd say write as much as you can - Riley will probably love reading about the small things as well as the big ones.
ReplyDeleteAnd now you've inspired me to do more digi scrapping - and to post it as well! Thanks lol!
ReplyDelete