Tuesday we went to the Zoo with Grandma Marilyn and Great Grandma and Auntie Rose and Jess. It was really busy! I remember why I dont like going in the afternoon. Riley got to ride the train for the first time with Aunt Jess and Aunt Rose!
He Loved IT!!





Wednesday we stayed home again and I worked on my 1000 piece puzzle. Finally finished it. Only took a week of sort of working on it. Riley kept helping so it took longer than I thought it would. Also its one of those photo mosaic ones where a lot of littler pictures make up the big one. Kind of frustrating at times.



Thursday we got to see Nicole and Eva. It was lots of fun! We went shopping and out for lunch and just had a good relaxing day. Richard even watched Riley and Eva while they were napping so Nicole and I got to go shopping by ourselves for a little bit. It was kind of scary though when Nicole tried to kill us by turning into a "do Not Enter" driveway at McDonalds. But it was all Richards fault because he was the reason we were there.

Little miss Eva fell asleep while we were at the mall. It was cute!

Riley being a ham as usual!

My Very Cute Friend Nicole!

My Hubby looking oh so pretty! "I feel pretty! Oh So Pretty!"

Almost a smile!

A Precious Moment!

Two Very Beautiful Girls!
I got two pairs of very cute shoes for a very resonable Price. My Black Heels that i absolutely LOVE were $12 and my red low heels were $5.50. Gotta love getting shoes that make you feel like Carrie from Sex in the City and spending less than $20!!!

too fun!!!! i need to get up there so i can see and do fun things too!!
ReplyDeleteI had such a good time too... thanks again Kristi!
ReplyDeleteI love how in the picture where I am holding Eva - you can see Richard changing Riley's diaper in the background! Ha! What a good Papa... And hey, I only turned into that drive thru the wrong way because it wasn't clearly marked! And... I may have been slightly crazy... :)
ReplyDeleteIt's ok cole! I still love you!!
ReplyDeleteWe need to do it again soon!!