So the adventure started when I met Richard Feb 2005. We were married 6 short months later August 26th. Two years later our little boy Riley was born October 2007. We've had our up, our downs! Our trials and our blessings! These are just some of them I want to share with those I love!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Our new lawn mower!
So today we bought a push lawn mower and Richard mowed our back and front lawns. He actually looked like he enjoyed it. My husband is such a good man. He works so hard for our family. After he was finished we went outside and riley played in his pool while we just hung out and met some of the neighbor kids. Need to remember to not be so inviting now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun! I wish we had our pool up and running!
ReplyDeletelol its not much to talk about its a 3 ft wide round paddling pool that you can draw on with the crayons it came with.
ReplyDelete