So the adventure started when I met Richard Feb 2005. We were married 6 short months later August 26th. Two years later our little boy Riley was born October 2007. We've had our up, our downs! Our trials and our blessings! These are just some of them I want to share with those I love!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
New Visiting Teaching Companion
So my new companion called me today and I'm so excited. We have two ladies on our route and My companion is someone i know from the YSA ward years back. I'm so glad to be able to start doing VT again! I've missed being able to do it!! I mean it is my fault I didnt get one sooner but now my whole family is in the ward. Oh yeah apparently when we moved only my records got moved and then last month richards got moved and utah came back and said there was NO RECORD of my son in the system. Well considering hes a year and a half let me just say I was none to pleased about this. So we called my old ward and it turns out that my sons record was never finished. lets just say its a good thing richard called them because it wouldnt have been a very sabbath like conversation to be having on a sunday duing class times with the clerk. But its all fixed now my son is an official member and we're a whole family. Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment