Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Blessings in my life!

So I've been pretty busy with work and such so I thought it was finally time to update.
I'll start with Christmas, We had a lovely Christmas with everyone we got to spend time with. Before the festivities though, we had some family time.

A mommy moment I love


My Little santa in training!



I made sure richard took a nice picture of Riley and me!

Riley and daddy!

Christmas eve we spent with my In laws. We went to the Nativity pagent and actually had to stand in line! But with all the people I love it didnt seem all that bad. Got to chat with My sister in law Jess and see my beautiful neice. WEll and of course chat with my mother in law and visit with the rest of the siblings. Riley had lots of fun playing in the snow. After we watched the pagent we came back to our house to have snacks and visit and exchange presents! It was sooo nice!!!

Chriss opening his present!



Richard, Ben and Ruth



Andrew, Jess, Cadence, and Robin



So they left around 11 and Riley went to bed so santa could come. This was Christmas morning!

The FIRST present!!

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjn8CWZsbLxkd-xaAU8WWqjQgkCNpU1Koy8PHXp5Z2-55W42D_fuuA0c6rHyJYcnACoZezGBZjuVm7-wFbb1hqVHasyjbbPSiUNkjdsF7cx5Elt0IvCMlwnEY2tNgo6_d5i-PnMJUTpNhA/s1600/December+2010+105.jpg">




This video is my favorite moment of the morning!


I made Christmas dinner and my dad and his family came around 8 pm after they got home from their cruise and had dinner and opened their gifts. We went to their house tuesday to open ours and to celebrate richards birthday! #32.

Richards Dad came up on the monday and left of the Thursday! We had a nice visit with him.

New years eve was nice and quiet. We got some vietnamese and then after riley went to bed we watched some movies. We were in bed by 1! we must be getting old lol!

To start the New Year off I got to teach the Lesson in Relief Society! My First Lesson. I hope the message I wanted to convey was the one that people heard.

I'm so grateful for all my friends, both new and old, and the Love and support I have. I'm glad 2010 is over and that 2011 is full of new opprotunities.
May this year bring everyone love and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment