So this month we discovered that Riley had some problems with his ears.
We had an audiology appointment where they told us he had no movement on the eardrum so then we got to go see the Dr who gave us antibiotics because he had fluid in his ears.
The whole reason I even thought to have Riley checked is because Richard had ear problems as a child and went through a lot of pain trying to find out why. I didnt want Riley to have the same problems so I got it checked as soon as I thought there might be a problem.
So we're done the antibiotics now and see the Dr next week but the last couple days Riley has been throwing up during the night. I'm hoping its just his molars finaly coming in but my goodness it has not been fun!
Me and Barf certainly do not go well together.
No comments:
Post a Comment